I know we are already well into November (a couple of sick kids set me back a bit), but I wanted to celebrate the remaining days of Fall with a my November bucket list and fun Instagram photo challenge! I will select 4 photos representing the items on the bucket list for each of the remaining weeks of November to feature on my blog and Instagram feed.
Here is my November Bucket/Photo Challenge List:
- Bake cookies
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Drink Apple Cider
- Go for a walk in the woods
- Wear the perfect Fall outfit
- Collect pine cones
- Build a fire and/or roast marshmallows
- Do something nice for someone else
- Drink a London Fog (or PSL)
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Photograph (capture) something you are thankful for
There is no order to this list, just check them off as you can. To participate simply tag your Instagram photo with #wildpony_november. Even if you don’t participate in the photo challenge, I hope you take a few moments for yourself this month to enjoy the season and soak in the Autumn air before the holiday chaos begins. You deserve it!